WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS MADE BY PEOPLE UNDER 25 UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY SOMEONE OVER 25
DURING THEIR STAY.
We prefer credit card payments or bank deposits.
- At the time of booking a reservation, we charge 50% of the total
- We will charge the remaining balance of the reservation cost 10 days to
your check-in date.
- For holiday dates the entire amount of the reservation will be charged at
time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Credit card or cash payments are preferred. VISA and MC credit card
payments are processed in US dollars; AMEX is
also accepted but will incur currency conversion fees.
It is important that you clearly understand our policy for refunds,
cancellations and changes.
Late checkout requests must be authorized in advance by the reception desk
and may be granted if there is no guest check-in scheduled for 4 p.m.
Guests checking out late without prior authorization will be assessed a $20
per hour fee, and beyond 4 p.m. an additional night´s rental fee is charged.
CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Contact Las Palomas reservations either by email or phone to request
date or condo location changes. Contact info is at the to right corner of
this form. Rates are subject to change.
- There will be no reservation changes allowed within 10 days of your
- Confirmed reservations which are cancelled at least 10 calendar days prior
to your check-in data will result in 150 USD cancellation fee. For
cancellations made within 10 days of your check-in date or no-shows,
the total reservation amount will be forfeited.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- There are no refunds for holiday dates.
- No reimbursement in case of eviction, zero tolerance policy.
INDIVIDUAL OWNERSHIP OF SUITES
Each condominium available for rent is individually owned, the owner has furnished it under general standards, which were established in order to meet the requirements and expectations of our rental guests. Therefore, if you are placed in a condominium that does not meet your needs we would appreciate it if you could please notify the Administration. Similarly, if the condominium were to your liking during your stay and you would like to request the same room in the future, please make this request at the time of making your new reservation.
Each condominium is for a specific number of guests (including adults and children). The number of guests is included in your confirmation. Only one additional person is allowed over the maximum capacity of the unit and will have a $20.00 USD charge per night, Children under 3 are counted as extra person with no charge. We do not accept reservations made by people under 25 unless accompanied by someone over 25 during their stay.
DIRECTIONS FOR LOCATING US
Our resort is located in the area known as Sandy Beach. Upon arriving to Puerto Peñasco following your trip from the border, turn right at the third stoplight on the street named No Reelección, or rather calle 26, continue along this road, go over the railroad tracks and continue until you come to the second roundabout, here you will see a large welcome sign indicating your turn to the left, continue in this direction until you reach the main entrance of the resort.
Upon check in at the Resort, please be advised that you will be required to leave a security deposit for any damages or losses occurring to the condominium during your stay. This deposit will be refunded upon your check out if no
damages or losses occur.
Please make sure you clearly understand our payment, change and refund
Rules and Regulations
Check-in Time 4:00 P.M. Check-out Time 11:00 A.M.
Welcome to Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort. We are pleased to have you here and are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations, which are being provided to you for your convenience, and that of our other guests. Please be advised that rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condos and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held
accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by the proper authorities, eviction from the premises and / or forfeiture of all monies paid.
• If there is anything wrong with your unit (condo) please notify the front desk within 20 minutes of your arrival (this includes cleaning issues).
• Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items out of the condo. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
• Please do not take household items ( such as dishes, glasses, flatware) out of the condominium unit.
• Mexican law prohibits firearms and fireworks.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort and its HOA Administration maintain a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited; violators of this and other rules here described are subject to immediate removal from the property.
• Congregating in the parking areas to party is not allowed.
• In order to ensure the quiet enjoyment and rest of all renters, there is a curfew for loud music and parties, and noise in general from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am .After 10:00 p.m security will intervene.
. Any extension must be authorized by reception. Any check out done from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM must be authorized and will have a $20 Dollar per hour charge. In case of extending the check out time beyond 4:00 PM, a charge of 100% of the day's rate will apply.
• No additional guests over the maximum occupancy are allowed inside the condos or on the patios. Only with previous authorization and with an extra person charge of $20.00 Dollar per night will there be an additional guest allowed in the unit. Children under the age of 3 are counted as an additional guest but not charged.
• Only condominium owners and renters will be allowed to use amenities such as the gym, pool and grills.
• Please wear your ID bracelet provided at check-in at all times while on the common areas, this allows security personnel to easily identify you and keep unauthorized persons out. If you are not wearing your bracelet you can be approached by security who will escort you off the property.( Additional charge of 10 Dlls for lost bracelet)
• Owner must carry their Prestige Cards to identify themselves in the common areas.
• Security may ask you for your identification at any time
• BBQ’s are only allowed in the areas set up for them, the balconies and patios have not been equipped for this purpose.
• Pets are not allowed. Owners are exempt of this rule, but pets must wear a leash .Owners are required to walk their dogs in designated areas and to pick up after their dogs. Dogs are not permitted in the pool area. Barking dogs must be controlled. If barking continues unabated and the owner is unable to control it, the owner will have to remove the dog from the premises.
• Hanging articles ( e.g. , towels) on the balconies railings is strictly forbidden.
• All units are equipped with a reverse osmosis purified water system; use the small faucet at the kitchen sink or the water from the fridge for purified drinking water.
• All cars at the complex must have a current Parking Tag. One covered parking space is available per condo, additional vehicles, as well as trailers and RV’s must use the outside parking areas.
• Gasoline and/or propane containers are forbidden in the underground parking.
• All Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), Jet Skis and Sand Rails are allowed on the property but not to ride on the beach.
• No glass containers, thermos or ice chests are allowed around the pools or gym.No glass is permitted in any of the pool areas
• Only owners may bring coolers to the pool area and the cooler must fit under the lounge chair. Renters and guests of owners may not bring coolers to the pool areas.
• Headphones are required for any music to be played in the common areas
• Excessive noise and foul language are never acceptable.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort and its HOA Administration are not responsible for incidents in and out of the resort you are responsible of you, family and friends.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort and its HOA Administration are not responsible for items left or stolen on the beach, pool areas and vehicles nor in the condominium, please make sure to lock the unit. (Deposit any valuable items in safety deposit boxes.)
• The hammock garden is designed for adults. Hammocks should not be used as swings.
• Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Parents are asked to supervise their children.
• Children under the age of 14 are not allowed around the pool, Jacuzzi and beach areas without adult supervision at any time.
• Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Jacuzzis.
• There is no life guard; children must be under adult supervision at all times while around the pool, Jacuzzi and beach areas.
• No diving or running around the pool and Jacuzzi area.
• Be courteous by not "reserving" palapas and lounge chairs by placing objects on them if you are not using them. Unattended items left for an unreasonable amount of time may be removed by Security Personnel to allow others to use the lounge chair. This is particularly important during our busiest time when occupancy is high.
• Wearing swimming suits is mandatory, only synthetic t-shirts are permitted in the pool for sun protection.
• Nudism is not allowed.